Form Type:  6-K
Filing Date:  7/6/2021 
CIK:  0001115837 
Address:  4 MARKSISTSKAYA ST 109147 
City, State, Zip:  MOSCOW,  00000 
Telephone:  74952232025 
Fiscal Year:  12/31 
Last Trade
Last Trade: 
0.03 (0.37%)  
Trade Time: 
Dec 08  
Market Cap: 
Trade MBT now with 

© 2021  
Description of Business
Mobile TeleSystems CJSC ("MTS CJSC"), our predecessor, was formed in 1993. The founding shareholders included MGTS and three other Russian telecommunications companies, which collectively held 53% of our original share capital, and two German companies, Siemens AG and T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH, an affiliate of Deutsche Telekom AG, which collectively held the remaining 47%. Sistema currently owns 43.23% of our share capital (50.02% excluding treasury shares). See "Item 7. Major Shareholders and Related Party Transactions--A. Major Shareholders." Our legal name is Mobile TeleSystems Public Joint Stock Company (MTS) and we are incorporated under the laws of the Russian Federation. Our head office is located at 5 Vorontsovskaya Street, Bldg. 2, Moscow 109147, Russian Federation, and the telephone number of our investor relations department is +7 495 223-2025. The address of our incorporation is 4 Marksistskaya Street, Moscow 109147, Russian Federation.
Register and access this filing in:     
  FORM 6-K