Form Type:  8-K
Filing Date:  6/11/2020 
CIK:  0001377630 
Address:  6300 S. SYRACUSE WAY
City, State, Zip:  CENTENNIAL, Colorado 80111 
Telephone:  (303) 792-3600 
Fiscal Year:  12/31 
Last Trade
Last Trade: 
-0.09 (-2.79%)  
Trade Time: 
Aug 13  
Market Cap: 
Trade NCMI now with 

© 2020  
Description of Business
NCM, Inc., a Delaware corporation, was organized on October 5, 2006 and began operations on February 13, 2007 upon completion of its IPO. NCM, Inc. is a holding company that manages its consolidated subsidiary, NCM LLC. NCM, Inc. has no business operations or material assets other than its cash and ownership interest of approximately 48.8% of the common membership units in NCM LLC as of December 26, 2019. NCM LLC's other members, Cinemark and Regal, two of the three largest motion picture exhibition companies in the U.S., held the remaining 51.2% of NCM LLC's common membership units as of December 26, 2019. NCM, Inc.'s primary source of cash flow from operations is distributions from NCM LLC pursuant to the NCM LLC operating agreement. NCM, Inc. also receives management fees pursuant to a management services agreement with NCM LLC in exchange for providing specific management services to NCM LLC.
Register and access this filing in:     
  FORM 8-K
      Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; ...