Company:  BALL CORP (BLL)
Form Type:  4
Filing Date:  2/25/2020 
CIK:  0000009389 
Address:  10 LONGS PEAK DRIVE 
City, State, Zip:  BROOMFIELD, Colorado 80021-2510 
Telephone:  (303) 469-5511 
Fiscal Year:  12/31 
Last Trade
Last Trade: 
0.86 (1.22%)  
Trade Time: 
May 29  
Market Cap: 
Trade BLL now with 

© 2020  
Description of Business
Ball Corporation and its consolidated subsidiaries (collectively, Ball, the company, we or our) is one of the world's leading suppliers of aluminum packaging for the beverage, personal care and household products industries. The company was organized in 1880 and incorporated in the state of Indiana, United States of America (U.S.), in 1922. Our sustainable, aluminum packaging products are produced for a variety of end uses and are manufactured in facilities around the world. We also provide aerospace and other technologies and services to governmental and commercial customers within our aerospace segment. In 2019, our total consolidated net sales were $11.5 billion. Our packaging businesses were responsible for 87 percent of our net sales, with the remaining 13 percent contributed by our aerospace business. Our largest product line is aluminum beverage containers and we also produce extruded aluminum aerosol containers and aluminum slugs.
Register and access this filing in:     
  FORM 4